SIGG Trend Thermos 0.3 Liter

I received the thermos for Christmas. I wanted a small…

I received the thermos for Christmas. I wanted a small thermos to take backcountry skiing and liked the small size. The thermos was left in my car at the ski resort in 20 degree weather and the coffee was still hot at the end of the day.

My only complaint so far was the two layers of the lid separated from each other. This was fixed with some glue and has not been an issue since. I have heard some people saying that the paint can chip, but have not had any issues myself.

If you are looking for a small thermos that does a great job keeping your drinks hot this will do the job.

Take along the SIGG Thermal Trend Bottle along with you for a hot beverage hours after you leave the house. This Swiss-made bottle's lid doubles as a cup for sipping your tasty beverage. Forget the over-priced coffee shop next-door to your office. Take your beverage to work in the SIGG Thermal Trend Bottle without the fear of lukewarm coffee. SIGG's thermal insulation keeps any beverage hot for hours and their signature treatment process kills the lingering remnants of yesterday's coffee, leaving you with nothing but pure, unadulterated taste.

SIGG Trend Thermos 0.3 Liter

The Trend Thermos 0.3 Liter has been discontinued.

The SIGG Trend Thermos 0.3 Liter is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 5, 2007 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new thermos, check out the best reviewed current models.