Singing Rock Sit Worker

I work as ropes course facilitator and do some recreational…

I work as ropes course facilitator and do some recreational climbing and sport rapelling in my free time. This harness is flat-out AWESOME! It's comfortable to wear, easy to tie into and to get out of. I've got plenty of gear storage without a lot of extra weight added. Even as a slightly heavier harness than my old one, I still don't notice the extra.

The new design is subsidized by perfect functionality, comfort and lightness. Fully adjustable sit harness for work positioning having two side attachment points and descender attachment point. Intended for activities without risk of fall. Wide padding provides rich back support. Large gear loops and indeed easy-lock buckles these features make from sit worker ideal harness for every day users. Weight: 1100 grams 38.8 oz EasyLock or Speed buckles CE 0123 EN 358 EN 813

- Vargo Outdoors

SIT WORKER HARNESS: A well padded, heavy duty workers harness. Fully adjustable swami and leg loops. Available in both Medium and X-Large. Super Comfortable! CE Certified.

- CampSaver.com

Singing Rock Sit Worker

The Singing Rock Sit Worker is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 30, 2013 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new sit harness, check out the best reviewed current models.