Snow Peak Titanium Cafe Press

Dimensions 3.2 in x 5.5 in
Capacity 24 fl oz
Material Titanium, Stainless Steel, Plastic
Includes Pot, Lid, Carry Bag, Plunger

This press is great. Weighing in at a little over…

Price Paid: $52.96 plus tax

Summary

This press is great. Weighing in at a little over 6 oz, why not have fresh coffee in the backcountry? It now doubles as my cook pot on overnighters and I store my Snow Peak Titanium Stove right in the press, along with my coarse ground coffee of choice. Recommended.

Pros

• Storage
  • Mesh bag to prevent ugly scratches

Cons

• Hard to clean all the sediment off of the filter. expected.

I got this press for Xmas this year. I love it. I love coffe at home and in the backcountry. Now I can bring tasty coffee instead of instant.

At 6oz. I don't mind the extra weight to have fresh coffee on the trail. Leave the cook pot at home on overnight or weekend trips, this press will work fine for most meals. I use the system to store my coffee and Snow Peak Titanuim Stove.

I recommend this press.

Bought this product at REI due to its light weight…

Bought this product at REI due to its light weight and quality of manufacture (Japan). It worked very well for a few months in the office and home kitchen until I took it on its first camping trip.

All it took was a bit of packing pressure for it to get out of round...and now it is difficult to keep the coffee poured free of grounds. One might as well go back to cowboy coffee.

welch.does.it

you have to make sure the pluger is straight and use coarse ground coffee.. i havent hsad this problem but i have read about this problem two time..

Caveat: this is not worth the money; you could buy…

Price Paid: N/A

Caveat: this is not worth the money; you could buy a small family car for the price of one of these things in the UK. Having said that, how many opportunities does one get to feel like an outdoor aristocrat?

This was given to me as a gift last year and I really enjoy it. I have only used it once outdoors but I use it every day in the house. I would probably use it in the summer for two or more people but being English, I drink my body weight in tea every day, so carrying this just for elevenses would be pushing it.

The coffee press comes with a plastic mesh over the metal sieve. At first I didn't like using this flimsy thing and removed it, thinking it would only get in the way and that the grind was coarse enough to make it redundant. However, it actually seals the press better as well as filtering and making the sieve slide easier along the side walls, so it is back on with no problems at all.

As an aside, the Aeropress thing that I have has become quite useless: the rubber no longer slides easily, requiring a stupid amount of force. The coffee taste is a bit meh as well, compared to the press. Call me fickle.

Visit Snow Peak's Titanium Cafe Press page.

Snow Peak Titanium French Cafe PressThe Snow Peak Titanium French Cafe Press is a great option if you want coffee on the go, while on those outdoor adventures. This stylish French press boasts of a superb titanium construction, which makes it durable and elegant, at the same time. Your portable coffee maker can make at least three cups of delicious, aromatic coffee at a time. Weighing a mere 6.3 oz., you will find that storing the French press in your backpack and carrying it around is very convenient. This product is also equipped with folding handles, so that you can neatly pack it up and store it, without it occupying much space. It has an included mesh nylon stuff sack, so that you can carry it wherever you go. Go ahead! Sit back, relax, and sip some of your favorite coffee, while enjoying a view of the great outdoors, with the Snow Peak Titanium French Cafe Press.

- SunnySports

The Titanium Cafe Press from Snow Peak only weighs 6.3 oz, making it perfect for weight concious backpackers. No need to suffer instant coffee while camping or hiking, pack your Titanium Cafe Press for excellent coffee outdoors.

- CampSaver.com

The best way to make a fresh cup of coffee is with a Snow Peak Titanium Cafe Press. Ask any barista and they'll tell you that the French-press style of coffee making is the best way to go. You get more of the bean's flavor and oils for an authentic coffee taste. Since all you have to do is boil water, add coffee, and press, you can enjoy great tasting coffee on the road. The Titanium Cafe Press can be carried with you for a fresh cup wherever you wake up.

An all Snow Peak Titanium French Press is the perfect way to enjoy great coffee in the backcountry, while at the same time minimizing the weight in your pack. Perfect for the camper who wants the best coffee, even outdoors. Superb titanium construction makes 3 cups of coffee at a time. Perfect for backpacking at a weight of only 6.3 oz. Material: Titanium, Stainless Steel, Plastic. Dimensions: 3.2 D x 5.5 H (in). Includes: Pot, Lid, Carry Bag, Plunger. Capacity: 24 fl oz. Weight: 6.3 oz. Made in Japan

- Tahoe Mountain Sports

Snow Peak Titanium Cafe Press

The Snow Peak Titanium Cafe Press is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 28, 2014 at SunnySports.

If you're looking for a new coffee press/filter, check out the best reviewed current models.