Snow Peak Titanium Fork & Spoon Set

Because of its weight and strength, this set is the…

Price Paid: doesn't matter if it were $50; completely worth it

Because of its weight and strength, this set is the best I've ever used. It's amazing the weight difference over steel and strength over plastic.

There are two sets of silverware, I and II. The set shown in the picture is Set I. The only weakness in the set might be the actual physical weakness in the handles; they are thin. Set II is wider, thus stronger, but is less comfortable. Set II is held together with a screw-end wire fastener. I'm surprised that I haven't lost it yet.

Between the two, I have no preference. I like them both evenly. Compared to other silverware, though, Snow Peak titanium is fantastic!

Update: March 23, 2011

Sorry, you might notice I've rated these before. I have used these every day for over 4 years with little exception.  I feel that I have to rate them again because of my relationship with them.

No kidding, these stay in my backpack and I eat my lunch at work with them every day. It's quite obvious to say that they are light. It is now apparent to me that Snow Peak titanium forks and spoons are VERY STRONG.  It's difficult to determine which characteristic is more impressive or important, the strength or weight.

Bottom Line:

You will not be disappointed with this silverwear set.  Be prepared to have a long-term relationship with them, though.

A great, lightweight fork and spoon set. Both are…

A great, lightweight fork and spoon set. Both are very comfortable to eat with and they weigh next to nothing. They are not too short either. I have large size hands and they fit good. They fit nicely in my IB cookset stuff sack around the outside of my cookset. Not much more to say. Highly recommended.

If you've owned or used a Snow Peak Titanium Fork & Spoon Set, please share your experience.