Snow Peak Titanium Fork & Spoon Set

Weight 1.4 oz
Dimensions 6.5 in x 1.6 in
Materials Titanium
Includes Fork, Spoon

A great, lightweight fork and spoon set. Both are…

A great, lightweight fork and spoon set. Both are very comfortable to eat with and they weigh next to nothing. They are not too short either. I have large size hands and they fit good. They fit nicely in my IB cookset stuff sack around the outside of my cookset. Not much more to say. Highly recommended.

Because of its weight and strength, this set is the…

Price Paid: doesn't matter if it were $50; completely worth it

Because of its weight and strength, this set is the best I've ever used. It's amazing the weight difference over steel and strength over plastic.

There are two sets of silverware, I and II. The set shown in the picture is Set I. The only weakness in the set might be the actual physical weakness in the handles; they are thin. Set II is wider, thus stronger, but is less comfortable. Set II is held together with a screw-end wire fastener. I'm surprised that I haven't lost it yet.

Between the two, I have no preference. I like them both evenly. Compared to other silverware, though, Snow Peak titanium is fantastic!

Update: March 23, 2011

Sorry, you might notice I've rated these before. I have used these every day for over 4 years with little exception.  I feel that I have to rate them again because of my relationship with them.

No kidding, these stay in my backpack and I eat my lunch at work with them every day. It's quite obvious to say that they are light. It is now apparent to me that Snow Peak titanium forks and spoons are VERY STRONG.  It's difficult to determine which characteristic is more impressive or important, the strength or weight.

Bottom Line:

You will not be disappointed with this silverwear set.  Be prepared to have a long-term relationship with them, though.

Visit Snow Peak's Titanium Fork & Spoon Set page.

Dine like royalty in the backcountry with Snow Peak's Titanium Spoon & Fork. The two fit together within a slim canvas case that altogether weighs less than competitors' plastic or stainless cutlery.

- CampSaver.com

The minimalist Snow Peak Titanium Fork and Spoon Set weighs just 1.4 ounces. These beautifully made titanium utensils are endlessly versatile and will provide a lifetime of use. Titanium is durable, corrosion-resistant, will not add metallic smell or taste and will not rust Titanium sets the new standard for ultralight cookware, weighing only half as much as stainless-steel Includes a woven nylon carrying case in assorted colors Made in Japan

- OMCgear

Snow Peak Titanium Fork & Spoon SetThe Snow Peak Titanium Fork & Spoon set is designed to give you a luxurious dining experience, even when you are outdoors. Made from lightweight materials, these utensils are easy to carry while you are traveling from trail to trail. A slim canvas case makes carrying these utensils even easier. These utensils don t leave any smell or taste behind, ensuring your meals taste great in the outdoors. And, even if they get wet, they will not rest. Enjoy food outside with ease with the Snow Peak Titanium Fork & Spoon Set.

- SunnySports

On Sale. Snow Peak Titanium Fork and Spoon SPECIFICATIONS of the Snow Peak Titanium Fork and Spoon Weight: 1.4 oz Dimension: 6 1/2 x 1 5/8in. Titanium