SOG Paratool

Weight 6.2 oz
Closed 4.3 in
Open 6.4 in
Head Type Needle Nose

Pros 1. Size - Perfect for what I need on an average…

Pros

1. Size - Perfect for what I need on an average day, as well as for my backpacking trips.

2. Durability - As expected with SOG, this tool is SOLID.

3. Tools - The paratool has never failed me when I've needed it the most. It has everything I need or use on it.

Cons

1. Ease of use - This isn't the tool you want if you need quick access to a knife to open a box, etc. It is a bit of a process to get a tool out, and fold everything back into place. I've managed to pinch a finger numerous times trying to open/close this tool.

2. Locking mechanism - I have a few extra gashes in my knuckles and fingers from pushing too hard while using the screwdriver. Too much pressure makes it easy for the tool to collapse in. This is very frustrating, but partly a result of me working in awkward situations where it's difficult keeping parallel to the task at hand.

I've been content with these cons, as the size, strength, and functionality of the Paratool are perfect for my lightweight daily use, whether backpacking or at work. I generally don't like having a larger size multi-tool at my side. This one is hardly noticeable. I forget it's even on my belt.

Visit SOG's Paratool page.

SOG Paratool Multi ToolThe SOG Paratool Multi Tool is an essential survival partner when you are out in the wild. It contains a straight blade, a serrated blade and a 3-sided blade, to use in any kind of cutting needed outdoors. The multi tool handheld saves you from carrying individual tools, by bringing together three sizes of screwdrivers; small, medium, and large; a Phillips screwdriver, versatile and handy; an awl; a can and bottle opener, and a wire cutter, all rolled in one! The multiple angled pliers head allows you to operate at many angles. Despite many parts of the multi tool, the polished finish and the comfort grip, ensure a blend of beauty and efficiency. The SOG Paratool Multi Tool keeps you prepared to tackle any kind of adventure in remote areas.

- SunnySports

CLOSEOUTS . Constructed of rugged stainless steel, the SOG Paratool multi-tool is designed with components that perform on simple jobs around the house all the way to survival scenarios in nature’s harshest conditions. Tools: Straight blade Serrated blade Three-sided file Large screwdriver Phillips screwdriver Awl Can opener/small screwdriver Bottle opener/medium screwdriver Wire cutter Nylon sheath Open: 6-1_2” Closed: 4-1_2” Weight: 6 oz. tool (1 oz. sheath) Material: Stainless steel with nylon CLOSEOUTS . USA. Please read our policy on ordering knives. Export restriction: cannot ship internationally.

- Sierra Trading Post