SOG Paratool

Weight 6.2 oz
Closed 4.3 in
Open 6.4 in
Head Type Needle Nose

Pros 1. Size - Perfect for what I need on an average…

Pros

1. Size - Perfect for what I need on an average day, as well as for my backpacking trips.

2. Durability - As expected with SOG, this tool is SOLID.

3. Tools - The paratool has never failed me when I've needed it the most. It has everything I need or use on it.

Cons

1. Ease of use - This isn't the tool you want if you need quick access to a knife to open a box, etc. It is a bit of a process to get a tool out, and fold everything back into place. I've managed to pinch a finger numerous times trying to open/close this tool.

2. Locking mechanism - I have a few extra gashes in my knuckles and fingers from pushing too hard while using the screwdriver. Too much pressure makes it easy for the tool to collapse in. This is very frustrating, but partly a result of me working in awkward situations where it's difficult keeping parallel to the task at hand.

I've been content with these cons, as the size, strength, and functionality of the Paratool are perfect for my lightweight daily use, whether backpacking or at work. I generally don't like having a larger size multi-tool at my side. This one is hardly noticeable. I forget it's even on my belt.

Visit SOG's Paratool page.

SOG Paratool Black Oxide Multi ToolBe prepared on your adventures carrying this SOG Paratool Black Oxide Multi Tool. This multi tool is the ideal accessory to take on all of your adventures, thanks to its multi functions. You get a straight blade that you can use to cut anything from branches to fabric. The serrated blade is great at cutting harder materials. You get several screwdrivers including a large one and a Phillips and be prepared for any repair job. A can and a bottle opener are included, in case you need them. Use the awl to make holes and to enlarge them, making it very useful. There is a wire cutter for dealing with all kinds of cable safely. Take full advantage of all your outdoor adventures with this SOG Paratool Black Oxide Multi Tool.

- SunnySports

CLOSEOUTS . Constructed of rugged stainless steel, the SOG Paratool multi-tool is designed with components that perform on simple jobs around the house all the way to survival scenarios in nature’s harshest conditions. Tools: Straight blade Serrated blade Three-sided file Large screwdriver Phillips screwdriver Awl Can opener/small screwdriver Bottle opener/medium screwdriver Wire cutter Nylon sheath Open: 6-1_2” Closed: 4-1_2” Weight: 6 oz. tool (1 oz. sheath) Material: Stainless steel with nylon CLOSEOUTS . USA. Please read our policy on ordering knives. Export restriction: cannot ship internationally.

- Sierra Trading Post