Weight 9.6 oz
Closed 4.6 in
Open 7 in
Head Type Needle Nose

Having never owned a serious multi-tool before, I…

Having never owned a serious multi-tool before, I didn't know what to expect. I had dabbled with my brother's various Gerber and Leatherman tools, I knew what I didn't want in a multitool. I bought this tool on a whim because of its excellent sale price and researching the SOG brand was confident I would get a great product.

I didn't have a long time to get acquainted with this tool because I lost it a mere 6 months after owning it. That being said, it performed great while I had it. I used it a few times while fishing and various odds and ends while living in Florida.

It did a great job with everything I threw at it, and being able to take it fully apart for cleaning was a big plus. All of the blades were crazy sharp and I even used the VCut on a whim which although not seemingly useful was also quite sharp.

I am planning on replacing this with an identical multitool as soon as I find it on sale again. It will supplement my SOG folding knife which is excellent.