SOG Woodline Large

Weight 8.3 oz
Blade Length 4.8 in x .150 in
Overall Length 10.4 in
Edge Straight

Really great camping knife. I have had my eye on this…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Really great camping knife.

• Large yet delicate
  • Finger groove
  • Great quality
  • Nice handle

• Not serrated

I have had my eye on this knife for a while now, and finally got one at the beginning of last summer. I didn't really get it as a hunting knife, or a survival knife, which to me is not its purpose (hunting, maybe, survival, no).

To me it is the camping kitchen knife. Beautiful and sturdy with a sharp blade and sexy handle. It is almost like a fine member of the sex you are attracted to. It cups up summer sausage, scrambles eggs, opens bacon, flips fish (and guts them) like a champion!

The sheath is a great quality leather also, really nice and soft. The wood on the handle is a synthetic hardwood called "pakka" wood, which I must say is really great. Pakka is a composite wood and shares all the properties of a normal hardwood. The knife itself is made in China (yeah yeah) but that has no impact on its overall quality.

Overall, it is a beautiful addition to any collection and is well balanced and carries great curves.

SOG Woodline Large

The SOG Woodline Large is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 19, 2015 at SunnySports.

If you're looking for a new fixed-blade knife, check out the best reviewed current models.