SOL Sport Utility Blanket

Weight 11.3 oz

Knowing that I could use this more than once, means…

Source: I was with a friend who had one on our trip and it was very useful

Summary

Knowing that I could use this more than once, means that I am not contributing to the throwaway society. This can be used for many things, so that gives me a good reason to add this to my pack.

Pros

• wt. light so I can carry it even though I can't put very much in my pack

One day we put this under the sleeping bag and the dampness didn't come through. The next day we used it as a tarp over us in the rain. Since there are so many uses, to me it is a good weight. I have a bad back so every ounce counts.

Some emergency shelters are just that - meant to be used once or twice when needed and then never again. The SOL Sport Utility Blanket is a different type of shelter — one that can be used as an emergency blanket one day and then as a picnic blanket the next. Use it to haul heavy loads, as a ground tarp underneath a tent, rigged as a shelter, or to cover your gear in foul weather. The Sport Utility Blanket is up for any task.

Even with many times the strength of similar multi-use blankets and tarps, plus a scorching 95% heat reflectivity rating, the Sport Utility Blanket still weighs in at only 11.3oz.

Visit SOL's Sport Utility Blanket page.

The Sport Utility Blanket from Adventure Medical is a different type of shelter - one that can be used as an emergency blanket one day and then as a picnic blanket the next. Use it to haul heavy loads, as a ground tarp underneath a tent, rigged as a shelter, or to cover your gear in foul weather.

- CampSaver.com

The versatile SOL Sport Utility blanket is up for nearly any task. It can be used as an emergency blanket one day and a ground tarp for your tent the next.

Versatile, reusable, and invaluable in emergencies, the Adventure Medical SOL Sport Utility Blanket reflects 80 percent of your body's heat if you're immobile and without a shelter in the falling temps. From emergency bivy to picnic blanket, this handy puncture-resistant blanket features six grommets for rigging, survival instructions, and has a bright orange side for signaling help when in a tight spot.

Adventure Medical Kits SOL Sport Utility Blanket FEATURES of the Adventure Medical Kits Survive Outdoors Longer Sport Utility Blanket Single-layer woven structure is extremely resistant to tears and punctures makes this extra durable Able to haul heavy objects with the rugged material, from firewood to big game, or a family of sleeping raccoons You can rig a shelter with the six metal grommets, offering some variety of shelter configurations Material reflects 95% of radiated body heat to keep you warm Bright orange exterior color makes you easy to spot Honestly you can use this for anything- as a roof to your pillow fort, covering your motorcyle, or to lay on when stargazing SPECIFICATIONS of the Adventure Medical Kits Survive Outdoors Longer Sport Utility Blanket Size: 5' x 7' Weight: 11.3 oz