Here's my review of Adventure Medicals' Thermo-Lite…

Here's my review of Adventure Medicals' Thermo-Lite Bivy:

Enjoy!

Arson, you give the best reviews. Thanks for helping this cash-strapped guy get the most bang for his buck!

With this bivvy sack, I turned a synthetic filled…

With this bivvy sack, I turned a synthetic filled Wenzel mummy bag, rated around 30 degrees F into a really cozy mountain sleeping bag.

I slept inside this combination in a winter expedition at around 5800 feet in last December. The temp was 17 degrees outside the tent and no part of my body was cold during any of the two consecutive nights.

I also used the bivvy without additional sleeping bag in last summer, it had again done the trick, although I awoke towards the moning  shuddering a little because I was somehow half way out of the bag. Stitching around the velcro should be sturdier, though.

All in all, I recommend this bivvy to any hiker, backpacker, biker, etc.

I would agree with Arson's very thorough review.

I would agree with Arson's very thorough review. I defer to his review and would recommend this product. It does work.