Solid product. I live in Nor-California where the…

Solid product. I live in Nor-California where the winters here can be cold but no rain. The lows will dip into the 30s with highs around 60. This jacket does a commendable job of keeping the chill out.

Took it to Lake Tahoe in early December and held up well. However, if you're looking for an active jacket, I would only go with this if you had a baselayer separating you from the sleeves. Its nylon interior lining is fine but I feel clammy sometimes after sweating a little. Nothing big but enough to know you're active.

Comfortable and light, I would recommend this jacket for cold but not chilly weather. For those low 30s and 20 nights, you can put a fleece underneath as there's plenty of room to layer. All in all, a great buy.