Solukhumbu Mummy 1.5 Litecore

Like I said this is a must have pad! The price is…

Design: 3 lbs or less
Fill: about 6 foot tall...
Temperature Rating: dont know... good ones.

Like I said this is a must have pad! The price is very good, the quality is that of a pad that is way more than triple the price! I have bought several pads in my years of hiking and backpacking and all I can say is this is the best deal for your money!!!!

There is not a stuff sack but it comes with some straps with loops on them and makes attaching it fast and easy and it rolls up very good. I got it, let it self inflate, and laid on it to test it, about 20 min later woke up and was amazed!

I highly recommend it to anyone!!!! I found mine on ebay from a seller called swampflygear he is a great seller and very good to do business with as well. Like I said, BEST pad, BEST deal and a great seller.

LOVE IT!!! Cannot believe the difference! I was hesitating…

LOVE IT!!! Cannot believe the difference!

I was hesitating to buy a new pad, but figured this pad was worth the risk with the inexpensive price, I really didn't feel like I was taking a big chance, and plus, they said they would take a return if it's not used.

SO GLAD I DID!!! They sort-of UNDERstate the quality...not sure if they're doing that to keep customers pleasantly surprised or what, but I think it's warmer than what they estimated, and on my scale at home it's only 1 lb, and I think actually even less, but I don't have a super accurate scale that measures into the ounces.

Anyway, not sure why I was putting this off for so long. I've used it now on 7 trips, each a 2-3 night trip, and even accidentally threw it on top of a thorn when I took off my pack, but no punctures, leaks, or anything. My old pad had valve problems, and despite a warranty on the old pad, they told me it would be over $17 to fix it, PLUS shipping, weird warranty....this feels like a way better way to go.

Anyway, love the pad, definitely recommend it for people who need to hike a ways which I like to do. My girlfriend is going with on my next trip, and I ordered the same one for her...the straps should loop around to connect them together.

P.S. Name brand is SOLUKHUMBU, couldn't find it here, that's for sure the name.

Solukhumbu Mummy 1.5 Litecore

The Solukhumbu Mummy 1.5 Litecore is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new self-inflating sleeping pad, check out the best reviewed current models.