Though she has every fur, sheerling, cashmire, on…

Though she has every fur, sheerling, cashmire, on and on, coat known to man, I always end up handing over my Caribou Parka because she is cold. Chivalry is not dead, it is just changed its spelling to SHIVERY.

Everyone has things that they can't help but think to themselves, if I could only have one, this would be it. That is this parka. I lucked out and found mine during a spring sale, in a ski shop, in Mammoth.

I saw the clerk hanging it on the half price rack from across the store. I almost knocked things over getting there. It was already marked down to $130. so I picked it up for $65. To this day it is the all time best deal I have ever found on a brand new flawless product.

after living thru some of the most brutal conditions…

Fill: goose down

after living thru some of the most brutal conditions on the planet i don't leave home without it. the parka by sorel is the best i have worn whether your using layers or stand alone. this jacket performes better than the new or past military models. i have worn this in -80 ambient to 32 degrees and it adjusted well and kept me quit warm over a wide range of dry and wet conditions. as far as wind resistance, it also performed well.