Spenco Hiker Insole

Spenco used to make a "backpacker" insole that was…

Price Paid: Can't remember

Spenco used to make a "backpacker" insole that was fabulous. I liked it better than my Superfeet. I have high arches so need great support there, but also need some cush in the forefoot. I must be one of the few people who liked it because they've quit making it as far as I can tell.

I've tried this "hiker" insole and while it has arch support, it doesn't provide any other support at all. Almost too cushy, making me feel unstable.

Delivers the best combintation of shock absorption and energy return while hiking, backpacking, or performing any athletic activity. Made by Spenco of neoprene laminated over a specifically contoured, lightweight polyurethane base to provide outstanding cushioning and foot stability.

- Vargo Outdoors

Replace your worn-out or inadequate insoles with these; they provide an excellent combination of support, shock absorption and energy return. Contoured layer of lightweight polyurethane is bonded to RUBATEX(R) closed-cell neoprene to help cradle your heel and support your arch. Extra forefoot and heel strike cushion helps protect the front and back of the foot during outdoor activity. One pair per package.

Add a bit of spring to your step as you protect the interior of your boots or shoes from wear with the Spenco Insole. This Rubatex neoprene insert has a nylon cover that holds up over years of use.

- Altrec Outdoors

Spenco Hiker Insole

The Spenco Hiker Insole is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 14, 2011 at Vargo Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new insole, check out the best reviewed current models.