Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee

Great tasting coffee. I didn't start out as an iced…

Summary

Great tasting coffee.

Pros

• Taste
  • Caffiene

Cons

• Cost

I didn't start out as an iced coffee fan. I like my coffee hot, black and bold. My wife bought these for herself, but didn't care for them, so I decided to try one.

I was pleasantly surprised. Via has a bold coffee taste but it doesn't have that instant coffee taste, and it doesn't taste like a cup of cold coffee. The prep is simple, pour the contents of one individual packet into 16oz of water and shake.

Iced coffee in an instant how cool is that? When the weather warms up, all it takes is a few seconds to tear open a packet and brew up 16 fl oz of Starbucks VIAa Iced Coffee. Lightly sweetened with cane sugar and specially designed for mixing with cold water, this coffee just needs ice to hit the spot. All Starbucks VIAa coffees are made with the same quality coffee beans as their whole bean coffees and are also produced under the guidelines of our C.A.F.E. (Coffee and Farmer Equity) Practices.

- Mountains Plus

Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee

The Starbucks VIA Iced Coffee is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 15, 2012 at Mountains Plus.

If you're looking for a new coffee, check out the best reviewed current models.