Stoic Breathe Composite Bottom

I like how these pants are called the Breathe, because…

Summary

I like how these pants are called the Breathe, because they do. They are warm, soft, and they are more comfortable (fit-wise) than other baselayer bottoms I have.

Pros

• breathability
  • softness
  • warm

Cons

• rolling waistband
  • not as warm as silky bottoms

The bottom cuffs are comfy and STAY put, no shimmying up your legs as you walk. The waistband is a little weird— the elastic moves around up there and rolls a little as you move, though they do protect you from plumber's crack (I have Patagonias that slip down my behind as I walk...), so I guess it's still a good waistband.

The fabric is super soft and comfortable, nice and stretchy, and they are fantastic under pants.

Mother Nature might show you the cold shoulder on a brisk winter morning, but the Stoic Women's Breathe Composite Bottom helps to keep you toasty warm under your snowpants. With a close-fit and silky-smooth flatlock seams, these bottoms provide lightweight insulation and easily layer under your outwear or fall hiking shorts. Midweight Breathe composite material helps to wick moisture away from your skin and dries quickly so you you're ready for action the day after a soggy storm-session on the hill.