Stoic Ti Long Spoon

Great spoon for digging deep into your dehydrated…

Summary

Great spoon for digging deep into your dehydrated meal pouches. Long enough to keep your grimy hands out of the pouch when eating. Very light, strong Ti material should last forever.

Pros

• Light and strong material
  • Allows you to root out that last bit of food without getting food all over your hands
  • Long handle is good for stirring deep mugs and pots on the stove

Cons

• None

I was using a Light My Fire fork/spoon for several years but was always getting my hands dirty with food when trying to get those last morsels of goodness from the bottom of my food pouch. This Stoic Ti long handled spoon was on a clearance sale when I bought it and I have been very pleased with it. It is extremely lightweight and being Ti, it should never break.

The length is perfect for dehydrated meal pouches, stirring powders into my deep mug and for stirring food that's cooking in my deeper pots. For comparison, I've shown this spoon next to a meal pack and alongside other popular camping spoons.

WP_20140113_11_38_15_Pro.jpg

If you've owned or used a Stoic Ti Long Spoon, please share your experience.

Stoic Ti Long Spoon

The Stoic Ti Long Spoon is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 25, 2013 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new utensil, check out the best reviewed current models.