Stoic WPF Compression Sack

Small Medium Large
Weight 3.2 oz / 91 g 4 oz / 113 g 6.4 oz / 181 g
Capacity 305cu in / 5 L 610 cu in / 10 L 915 cu in / 15 L
Dimensions 19.5 x 11.5 in / 50 x 29 cm 27.75 in x 14 in / 70 x 36 cm 32.5 x 15.75 in / 83 x 40 cm

This is for the Large size. I haven't gotten to test…

This is for the Large size.

I haven't gotten to test the waterproofness of this bag yet, fortunately, but as a compression sack it is very good.

It was a log bigger than I expected, so I'm using it for my sleeping bag. Instead of just stuffing it in the bottom section of my pack, now I can compress it down, then kind of fold the thing in half and compress more, and get the sack in the bottom section of my pack, and have room for my liner in there also!

Visit Stoic's WPF Compression Sack page.

Stoic's Waterproof Compression Sack 3-Pack gives you three different ways to ensure that your tech gadgets and other precious cargo make their way unmolested through any wet adventure. Each individual Sack is backed up with tough-but-lightweight nylon, and moisture-shunning TPU lamination. Fill the Sack with your precious cargo, seal the roll-top closure, and open the air valve to remove excess air so have room in your pack for the rest of your gear. Take the Stoic Waterproof Compression sacks along as bad-weather protection, or as a super-condensable extra bag for bringing your vacation purchases home with you.

Stoic WPF Compression Sack

The Stoic WPF Compression Sack is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 25, 2014 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new compression sack, check out the best reviewed current models.