Streamlight ProTac 1L
A tiny little light that packs a punch. For Christmas…
Source: received it as a personal gift
A tiny little light that packs a punch.
- Very powerful
- Comes with case and beltclip
- Uses CR123 batteries
For Christmas last year, I asked my father-in-law for a small flashlight that was powerful. Christmas morning I was surprised to open a ProTac 1L.
It has three modes (high, strobe, low) and peaks out at 130 lumens. It's a great little flashlight I carry for my IT job every day, and on the weekends. The low mode is more than adequate for 90% of the things I use it for. The high mode is great for looking long distances (100+ feet) in the dark (aka camping).
The only real setback is the fact that is uses the CR123 batteries, which are expensive and harder to find than the traditional "AA" types. I found a 12 pack on Amazon for $20 and they have worked very well and can get over a month's use out of one battery. But it's always a good idea to keep a couple nearby for extended use.
An ultra-compact tactical light, the ProTac 1L is small and easy to carry, and uses a single lithium battery. The light is one of the most versatile personal carry lights available for users, from law enforcement personnel to industrial technicians.
- Features Ten-Tap Programming – Choose from three user selectable programs: 1) high/strobe/low (factory default) 2) high only 3) low/high
- C4 LED illumination output and run times: HIGH - 180 lumens; 3,800 candela peak beam intensity; runs 2 hours; LOW - 12 lumens; 250 candela peak beam intensity; runs 24 hours; STROBE – runs 4 hours
- Includes one 3V CR123A lithium battery and nylon holster
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Rubber push-button tail switch
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with impact-resistant tempered glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Unbreakable pocket clip
- Anti-roll head
- 3.43" (8.71 cm); 2 oz (57 grams)