Sugoi Stamina Skirt

Sugoi changed the inner short of their Stamina skirt…

Fabric: Helix, Finostretch

Sugoi changed the inner short of their Stamina skirt and I was very disappointed. The 2007 had a very soft, comfortable inner boy short that seemed to be made of the same fabric as the skirt (Helix). I was not expecting to find that in the 2008 model, Sugoi replaced this with a Finostretch mesh short.

While this does seem to be a lighter, more breathable option, it does not feel or fit nearly as well. The fabric feels cheap, not especially well made, and it also does not match the skirt (my chocolate brown skirt has black shorts). Without even running- just wearing the skirt around the house- the shorts rode up and started to feel binding around the tops of my thighs.

I'm very unhappy to do so, but I will be returning the skirt. It's a shame, because the fit and feel of the skirt itself is great. Sugoi blew it with the shorts!

If you've owned or used a Sugoi Stamina Skirt, please share your experience.

Sugoi Stamina Skirt

The Sugoi Stamina Skirt is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 6, 2012 at Backcountry.com.

If you're looking for a new running skirt, check out the best reviewed current models.