Superfeet Copper DMP

Great comfort and stability while hiking in all conditions.

Summary

Great comfort and stability while hiking in all conditions.

Pros

• A little padding with good arch support.

I started using these footbeds three years ago when I purchased a lighter weight hiking shoe. These footbeds have carried me all over the Long Trail.

Fit: Can be cut to fit any shoe. I did trim the front toe area a little.

Comfort: No break in needed.

Support: Supports the arch and pads the heel and toe areas nicely.

Water Resistance: My lighter hiking shoes do let water in, but these insoles dry quickly, actually don't soak up water so not much to dry.

Temp Control: Seems fine in cool or hot weather. Feet are happy.

Durability: No problems. They have held up over some tough hikes for three years.

Conditions: I hike in mud, rain, sleet and sun on the Long Trail in Vt., which is very rocky and muddy all over.

Thanks for the review. If you ever get a chance, try Soles. I prefer them over Superfeet.

7 hours ago

Used these wonderful insoles on my thru-hike of the…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

Used these wonderful insoles on my thru-hike of the Appalachian Trail in 2012.

Pros

• Shape to your feet

They were fantastic and I only used two of them for the duration of my thru-hike. They mold to your feet after a few days' use, and afterwards are extremely comfortable from there on. In fact, take out the stock insole from your shoe right now, and look at how ridiculously thin they are. Superfeet insoles are nice and cushy.

You won’t regret them, fo' real. It's obviously super important to have comfortable feet while you're doing any amount of hiking, and these definitely did the job for me.