Superfeet Green

The best insole I've found so far... Great fit for…

Summary

The best insole I've found so far... Great fit for a narrow foot with a high arch.

Pros

• Arch/heel support
  • Good handling odor

Cons

• A little pricey
  • Somewhat short lifespan

I've been very satisfied with the high arch SuperFeet. I think I've worked through about four pair. I keep trying for something better, but have not found that unattainable perfection... yet.

In my opinion,  give several sessions breaking them in, or they can be a little tough. Allow significant more time if you're beginning wearing high arch insoles!!! I've found they have about a 6 month lifespan before they get squashed, and become hard. I can't really expect them to last much longer, especially when fighting gravity and carrying loads.

They do an excellent job supporting a very high arch and somewhat narrow foot/heel. They've always felt stable in any of the boots/shoes I've worn. These insoles have traveled deserts, mountain peaks, heat, and cold. I've found removing them after every day speeds their drying, and overall helping with boot/shoe odor.

I read a couple reviews on these, because my current…

Use: running, long rucksack marches, general standing around
Break-in Period: a week
Price Paid: 30$

I read a couple reviews on these, because my current insoles just weren't cutting it. Bought a couple pairs and put them in my issued army boots (2 pairs), I was on course for 6 months, never sitting down, always running it seemed like and these never let me down.

It's now been about 6 months since that course and the same pairs have graduated to a new pair of boots, and they still work like a charm. Hands down the best insoles I've ever used, and now any pair of boots I get, the first thing I do is pop a pair of these Superfeet in.

They provide the support where I need it, and aren't too stiff or too soft.

Also, if I'm ever not sure which pair of boots is mine, I just take a peek inside, and the green definitely stands out.

Thanks, Superfeet.

When I bought a new pair of hiking boots, these were…

Price Paid: Around $30

When I bought a new pair of hiking boots, these were suggested to me by the staff at the store where I bought them. They were great for around 6 months. At that point my feet began getting very uncomfortable even after short hikes and felt like I was sliding forward in my boots. I don't know what changed.

These insoles took up the extra space in my boots left by my small skinny feet, and I never got a single blister, but they took up too much space and I realized the arches were way too high for me. I replaced them with the Superfeet Blues and have been much happier since.

If you've owned or used a Superfeet Green, please share your experience.