Superfeet Orange

Put these in a pair of Timberland hiking boots that…

Materials: Plastic
Use: Everyday
Break-in Period: couple of days

Put these in a pair of Timberland hiking boots that I could never get to fit correctly. They were strange at first but they made the boots suddenly fit correctly. They were no longer overly tight through the middle of my foot. But they also felt like the arch was too far back. The arch hits right in front of the heel. Read the instructions after wearing them for a day and it says:

1. the arch will feel like its too far back, it is supposed to be right in front of your heel

2. get your feet used to them by only wearing for a few hours a day the first few days

My feet are now used to the insoles and I love them. They are very comfy and have made my boots comfortable to wear. They are cushy but without being overly soft. They provide great support for my feet. I wish they were not so expensive but they do feel better than what I had. I have started moving them from shoe pair to pair as I change shoes throughout the day (office, golf, walking the dog, hiking, etc...).

If you've owned or used a Superfeet Orange, please share your experience.