SureFire 6P LED

Awesome Flashlight. I never thought that an Led can…

Awesome Flashlight. I never thought that an Led can be that powerful. I have had flashlights with as many as 30 Led lights and nothing can come close to the SureFire that has only 1 Led.

I used to have the E2d Executive Defender but I traded it in for this one because it's more powerful than the E2d. It last 10 hours longer and you hardly never have to replace the Led and if you do it's under the Factory Life time Warranty. I recommend it to anybody!!!!!!!

Surefire did an awesome job in construction and materials! A tank can run over it and it will still light up!!!

Excellent flashlight. Long battery life and offers…

Excellent flashlight. Long battery life and offers a constant pure, extremely bright light. No shadows or circles within the covered area when seen against a wall.

I keep one next to my bed for middle of the night power outages. This flashlight is also great security. It will temporary blind a person in the dark.

I am looking to buy the Surefire Defender in the future to add to the security part.

Love it for its size and tactical usage as I work…

Love it for its size and tactical usage as I work with peace officers in some dark places. The lumen quality and brightness is fabulous.

I have experienced some bad stuff though, and luckily no one was hurt. Bad situation had to enter a radical and dangerous domestic situation and I couldn't get it to turn on. My button on the back is not working and currently broke. It won't mash in.

Love to have another one or a replacement part, but damn I haven't had this on but for a few months.

Thumbs up! I can't believe the span of terrain this…

Thumbs up! I can't believe the span of terrain this flashlight is able to handle at such a small size and one LED! I used it on a backcountry trip, it performed amazingly on numerous evening/night walks - actually my light had no competition on the trail! It's small, fairly light, holds in hand nicely and has a long beam, infiltrating deep into the woods for a great view of what's ahead of you.

Minuses: it heats up in continuous use, battery life drains as well. That said, this is a great backup light to have in addition to a head lamp when hiking. You can use the headlamp to illuminate your surroundings, and keep the Surefire in hand if you need to see what's going on in the distance.

SureFire 6P LED

The 6P LED has been discontinued.

The SureFire 6P LED is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 12, 2012 at Campmor.

If you're looking for a new flashlight, check out the best reviewed current models.