Swiss Gear Alpine Lodge with Screenroom

Had it for two seasons. Pretty tough tent, bad wind…

Design: 1 season family dome
Sleeps: 6+
Ease of Setup: i always put it up myself
Weight: 30 lbs.

Had it for two seasons. Pretty tough tent, bad wind did break a pole once, got replacement no problem from mfg. Leaked slightly in strong rains. I thought it was a good tent.

I am a car camper. This tent is perfect for this.

Design: Three-Season with Screenroom
Sleeps: 6+
Ease of Setup: The first time is hard after that, it's a peice of cake. Much easier with 2 people setting it up though.
Weight: 34 lbs

I am a car camper. This tent is perfect for this. I was skeptical buying it at first because I couldn't find many reviews on SwissGear, but it was on super sale at Sears so I figured I'd try it out at least.

I will admit, I am very pleased with the quality and the design. The attached screen room is a huge plus, and there is more than enough room inside the tent for mattresses or I'd say about five people and their gear.

The rainfly covers quite a bit of the tent but the one downfall to this tent is that it takes about 20 min to set up with two people. I was able to set it up myself in about 35 minutes, that's a downfall. It was great in the rain, not one drop inside the tent.