From 50 lbs to 200 lbs there is no difference. This…

Summary

From 50 lbs to 200 lbs there is no difference. This ruck is able to equally distribute the weight so it does not rest on your shoulders. W/ the thickness of the stitching and material this ruck is 10 times better than the thin cloth Alice. This Mod has so many small pockets you have make up spaces for your storage.

Pros

• Total Capacity: 6474 cu. in.
  • Holds weight in pack not on shoulders

Cons

• Not able to add your own pockets for storage

The first time I experienced this pack I grabbed this off a chopper in the middle of the night and it had two AT4's and 2000 rounds of 7.62 along w/ two mortar rounds and it felt like I was putting on the mountain itself on my back trying to get off the bird.

As soon as the rucksack was on my shoulders and tightened up on my back it felt like I had no weight and was stabled so much it did not effect the way I walked.  After that moment I said to myself I had to get this pack.

I did and I was able to pay more attention to the mission at hand than oh boy does my shoulders hurt from carrying this pack.