Taiga Chamonix Sport Jacket

I am so impressed with my OLD Taiga, that I am anxiously…

I am so impressed with my OLD Taiga, that I am anxiously TRYING to buy a new one! I am wanting a BLACK CHAMONIX SIZE 14. I have been on a "waiting list" since the beginning of February. I have phoned the Taiga store regularly since then, but have been given absolutely no customer service. I just get told "we are expecting a shipment in" or "it's not on our production schedule." Yesterday I phoned the mail order, I was promised a phone call back before noon....I didn't get one.

Their jacket is 5 star.....their customer service absolutely sucks, I am very dissappointed. I guess they don't have to excel in that department as they have no competition. Very dissappointing. My friend spent $307 in the Taiga store yesterday, because of my enthusiasm for their product. It is too bad I am having such a hard time getting the jacket I want.

This jacket is all around a great jacket. It has a…

Fabric: 2 layer gore-tex
Price Paid: 229$cdn.

This jacket is all around a great jacket. It has a pack-a-way hood (the hood fits in a pocket in the inside of the jacket). It is nice enough looking to wear down in Vancouver and good enough to wear up in Elfin, lakes in Squamish it is completely waterproof it is the best for its price anywhere!

If you've owned or used a Taiga Chamonix Sport Jacket, please share your experience.

Taiga Chamonix Sport Jacket

No price on record.

The Taiga Chamonix Sport Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new hard shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.