Tasmanian Tiger Pathfinder
Price Paid: $360 (2000 DKR)
The TT Pathfinder is an excellent backpack. It is made by a daughter-company to the German brand Tatonka. TT Is mainly gear made with military personal in mind, but as hiker equipment it works fantastic as well.
- Very rugged - it's made from the very tough Cordura 700 Den material.
- Molle-system - The pack is covered with Molle, so attaching stuff to the outside of your pack is a breeze.
- Large capacity - Its standard capacity is 85 l.
- Extra pack - Two side pockets are attached, these can be removed and made into a small, two pocket, day pack.
- Carrying system - If anyone knows the Tatonka system, the V2 system, then you will be happy to know that the pack is fitted with the same thing.
- It just looks cool.
- Infinite amount of packs and gear that you can buy and attach to your pack to personalize it.
- Very heavy - it weighs 4 Kilos (aprox: 8.8 pounds)
- Does not come with a rain-cover, you have to buy this separately.
- The brand is a little expensive.
Overall very, very good backpack that has served me well and will continue to serve me for many years, i have no doubt about it.
Where to Buy
The Tasmanian Tiger Pathfinder is not available from the stores we monitor.
You may be able to find it new or used at one of these sites:
Or you may want to check for a dealer list or direct sales on the Tasmanian Tiger website.
Retailers: Do you sell this product? List your site here.