The TT Pathfinder is an excellent backpack. It is…
Price Paid: $360 (2000 DKR)
The TT Pathfinder is an excellent backpack. It is made by a daughter-company to the German brand Tatonka. TT Is mainly gear made with military personal in mind, but as hiker equipment it works fantastic as well.
- Very rugged - it's made from the very tough Cordura 700 Den material.
- Molle-system - The pack is covered with Molle, so attaching stuff to the outside of your pack is a breeze.
- Large capacity - Its standard capacity is 85 l.
- Extra pack - Two side pockets are attached, these can be removed and made into a small, two pocket, day pack.
- Carrying system - If anyone knows the Tatonka system, the V2 system, then you will be happy to know that the pack is fitted with the same thing.
- It just looks cool.
- Infinite amount of packs and gear that you can buy and attach to your pack to personalize it.
- Very heavy - it weighs 4 Kilos (aprox: 8.8 pounds)
- Does not come with a rain-cover, you have to buy this separately.
- The brand is a little expensive.
Overall very, very good backpack that has served me well and will continue to serve me for many years, i have no doubt about it.