Tatonka Yukon 70

Tatonka Yukon 70 Amazing backpack for anything you…

Design: Rucksack
Size: 70l
Number of Pockets: 2 ( the top is separetable, and two extra from net on the sides.
Max. Load Carried: 35kg
Height of Owner: 198cm , 6'6"
Price Paid: 100 Euros (2001)

Tatonka Yukon 70

Amazing backpack for anything you want. Simple travel with heavy loads, or use as an approach bag to the closest rock.

The V2 back system allows to setup the shoulder straps for any height of person (I am 6'6", 198cm), so it was not easy to find a good pack. The airventilation is pretty good, under heavy loads too. It is waterproof I guess, I never used a raincover for it and all of my stuff was dry.

Inside you can separate a sleeping bag part at the bottom, so you don't need to take off all of your equip' to reach your bag, it is useful. The cover has to pockets, and in the front pocket you find smaller packets for tooth brush, paste, knife. There are two loops for ice Axes and several side straps.

The hip belt is one of the most comfortable that I've ever tried. On the bottom sides there are two net-pocket for bottles or waterproof stuff, it is a bit out-stretched now.

I've been owning this bag since 2001, still looks new and "fashion" I don't want to change it, or for the same, just newer model.

* V2 Carrying System
* Airmesh padding
* Add-on front bag
* Strong Texamid bottom
* Hypalon ice-axe holder
* Mesh pocket
* Three-point tension system to adjust the hip strap
* Height-adjustable lid
* Material: Textreme 6.6, Texamid 11.1
* Size: 85 x 31 x 24 cm
* Capacity: 70 L
* Weight: 2.65 kg

Visit Tatonka's Yukon 70 page.

No price on record.

The Tatonka Yukon 70 is not available from the stores we monitor.