Tecnica Ledra

I bought this shoe on sale In Durango, Colorado. I…

Materials: leather (suede), rubber, reinforced toe, mesh/lycra
Use: hikes, medium-tough range, not where ankle support needed.
Break-in Period: very quickly with continued use.
Weight: not sure, but lighter than most contemporaries.
Price Paid: $39 US

I bought this shoe on sale In Durango, Colorado. I was doing a lot of hiking around the foothills between Boulder and Durango and found this shoe to be very comfortable, lightweight, breathable, flexible, and pretty good on most terrain I encountered and just all around great to have on my feet.

I just bought them at the time because I needed something less heavy for longer hikes. There are also Tecnica's "Blitz" shoe and their 2005 version of an approach shoe coming out this spring too. I live in Halifax, N.S., Canada, and found that the show performed well out here too where trails are almost allways full of roots, slippery rocks, and verly likely to be running along side a sea cliff. Great shoe! Only wish I could find someone in Canada that sells them, I'd buy a new pair in a heartbeat.

Tecnica Ledra

The Ledra has been discontinued.

The Tecnica Ledra is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Sierra Trading Post.