Tectron Sno-Seal Waterproofing

This product is excellent. I have used this on my…

Source: bought it used
Price Paid: like 5 bucks

Summary

This product is excellent. I have used this on my boots a lot during the rainy season here in Oregon (so 9 months out of the year). I haven't found any weaknesses of the product as of yet, but i will write them down when I find some, if I find some. I recommend this to anyone.

Pros

• Cheap
  • Easy to use
  • Reliable

Cons

• None

I've used the Sno-Seal in snow, rain, sleet, and all type of wet weather. It hasn't failed me thus far and I trust it a lot. It snows a lot where I live and I like to use my logging boots as snow boots because they are comfortable. My boots are already waterproof but sometimes water gets in at the seams since they are pretty old. So I put this stuff on every few months so that it can protect from the water.

Protect, condition and waterproof your full-grain leather footwear all in one step with Sno-Seal, made from natural beeswax. Beeswax prevents water from penetrating leather, lubricates and conditions leather without softening and preserves and lengthens the life of leather. Sno-Seal does not interfere with the natural breathability of leather and will not weaken or decay it. Beeswax is resistant to salt stains and spotting and also maintains flexibility in cold temperatures without cracking. Not recommended for use on suede; it will smooth the nap. To use: clean boots; apply liberally to prewarmed leather; use as much as leather will absorb, wipe excess and buff if desired; reapply as necessary. Will darken all leathers-test first on an inconspicuous spot.

Tectron Sno-Seal Waterproofing

The Tectron Sno-Seal Waterproofing is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 21, 2014 at REI.

If you're looking for a new footwear cleaner/treatment, check out the best reviewed current models.