Teton Sports Oasis 1100

Weight 2 lb
Capacity 1100 cu in / 18 L
Hydration Capacity 70 oz / 2 L
Dimensions 18.5 x 10 x 7 in

Great product for day hikes, music festivals, or even…

Summary

Great product for day hikes, music festivals, or even just long-distance traveling. Plenty of room for stuff with several smaller, individual compartments. Includes a rain cover and plenty of straps for attaching other gear.

Great value compared to other brands given the high performance. Highly recommended.

Pros

• Large bladder
  • Lots of storage space
  • Many straps and buckles
  • Rain cover

Cons

• Mouthpiece is well built, but a bit bulky and more cumbersome to use than other brands.

Straps and pack fit me well (I'm an average size 6' male). Advertised volume is accurate, fits a good bit of gear. Pack rides well even when full and heavy with water.

Product is well-constructed. I've used it dozens of times under strenuous conditions and it shows little to no signs of wear. I've owned the pack for a year and it's one of the better values I've gotten on gear.

The main downside is the lower quality of the mouthpiece on the bladder. The bladder itself is very nice and does its job easily. The mouthpiece is a bit bulky and it's a little cumbersome to have to pull it with your hands every time you want a drink instead of simply biting down.

Other than that, no complaints at all. I paid about $35 for the pack and consider it a great value compared to other brands. Having used it, I would probably pay up to $45 or $50 now.

Teton Sports Oasis 1100

The Teton Sports Oasis 1100 is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new hydration pack, check out the best reviewed current models.