Teva Bishop Peak WP

Visit Teva's Bishop Peak WP page.

Teva Bishop Peak Shoes in Brown : Teva Men's Shoes. There’s nothing quite like a shoe that you can wear day in and day out. Whether that day brings sunshine or rain important meetings or after-work hikes the Bishop Peak will get the job done. T.I.D.E. GRIPOur White Spider Rubber sole will help keep your face a safe distance from the ground when the temperature dropsBuilt on our MXT platform meaning spontaneous adventure is always an optionT.I.D.E. HYDROA waterproof leather upper can handle getting wetT.I.D.E. COMFORTOur Mush Infused Insole brings the absurd comfort of our flip flops into a shoeA Shoc Pad in the heel makes for a smooth rideEVA foam in the midsole gives you super light cushioningFlexibility and heel to toe EVA Strobel lasting (translation: there's cushioning in this thing from the ground up)

- Teva

Teva Bishop Peak WP

The Teva Bishop Peak WP is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen April 30, 2012 at Teva.