Teva Raith WP

Visit Teva's Raith WP page.

Kid's are wild. You know this we know this. That's why we made the Raith WP Kid's. It's got enough performance features to keep up with the most active kid's and all of the durability that those kid's require.

- Teva

Built to keep up with active kids, the Teva Raith WP is a performance shoe with all the durability kids require.

- EMS

These durable hiking shoes will be a favorite on the trail or wherever kids are headed. Waterproof leather upper and T.I.D.E Seal waterproof membrane keeps feet dry. Lightweight EVA footbed provides excellent support, cushioning and flexibility. Nonmarking Durabrasion Rubber outsole offers exceptional traction. Imported.

- L.L.Bean

Teva's Raith WP Waterproof Hiking shoe is a big featured hiker for the little ones. The Teva Raith WP has enough performance features to keep up with the most active kids, and all of the durability that those kids require.T.I.D.E GRIP: Non marking Durabrasion Rubber outsole for versatile tractionT.I.D.E Seal waterproof membrane keeps feet dryWaterproof leather upperEVA footbed for cushioningT.I.D.E. Comfort: Quick Lace lacing system for easy on/offSynthetic and Mesh upper

- Campmor

Teva Raith WP

The Teva Raith WP is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 22, 2014 at Teva.