The North Face Adrenaline Gore-Tex XCR Mid

Absolutely outstanding boot. I tried on 12 pairs of…

Materials: Some leather, mostly gore-tex
Use: Rough trail with midweight (~40lbs) pack
Break-in Period: 2 days at MOST
Weight: 2 pounds

Absolutely outstanding boot. I tried on 12 pairs of boots the day I got this pair, and I knew immediately as soon as I slipped it on my foot that it was the boot for me. Recently put in about 25 miles of backcountry trail with these boots on, and they held up like champs. My feet stayed dry during a downpour and the subsequent puddles, and I had absolutely no blisters or hotspots. Break in time for these boots is almost nonexistent. My only complaint about these boots is that they only have a single hook lace at the very top of the boot, and I really prefer having two or three.

Overall, a reasonably priced, lightweight pair of boots that handles extremely well on rougher trails, feeling like tennis shoes the whole time.

Probably a quality product, but after a day hiking,…

Probably a quality product, but after a day hiking, which included rock scrambles, wooded trails, and gravel paths, my feet were killing me. These boots are extremely narrow in medium width, so buy a slightly larger boot than your normal size.

They appear well made, but a bad fit can make a good hike a bad one. For me, they were a gift, so I was unable to exchange for a better fit. Bottom line, consider a medium width to be a narrow one. Otherwise the boots should serve you well.

I am a Probation and Parole Agent in South Carolina.

I am a Probation and Parole Agent in South Carolina. I was looking for a light hiker that I can wear around the office, in the field doing home visits, and yes, when the time came, the offender foot chase.

The Adrenaline fit the bill all the way around. I have used these shoes for over two years now and have no complaints. I have worn Merrells, and Danner hikers, but this shoe, to me, is far more comfortable.

After having a pair of heavy duty pair of Merrels,…

Materials: gore-tex
Use: mid weight backpack trips
Weight: 2 lbs

After having a pair of heavy duty pair of Merrels, that weren't even Gore-Tex, it was time for me to get the North Face Adrenaline boots. Gore-Tex, mid cut, and made by the North Face. These are the sweetest boots I've ever had. They're very comfortable, they breathe good and are flexible. I haven't had one problem with these pups.

If you've owned or used The North Face Adrenaline Gore-Tex XCR Mid, please share your experience.

The North Face Adrenaline Gore-Tex XCR Mid

The Adrenaline Gore-Tex XCR Mid has been discontinued.

The North Face Adrenaline Gore-Tex XCR Mid is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 22, 2009 at Campmor.