"Wow!" was my first thought when I put these bad boys…

Price Paid: trade

"Wow!" was my first thought when I put these bad boys on! I came from wearing the Cloudveil Switchback Pant, which is more expensive and not near as well made. I never thought the Cloudveils were worth $190, but these TNF pants are worth every penny. You won't be upset with these pants!

Update: January 31, 2006

This is a follow up from a previous review I made of these pants.

Durability and fit are EXCELLENT! After months of hard use they are in great condition! No snags! I can't say that for other softshell pants I've owned.

I have had one problem with the pants though! The DWR treatment dissapeared quickly! After a few weeks of backpacking the pants would soak out in light rain and snow. I know the DWR could be much better! Luckly it's not hard to apply a better DWR to the pants that should last a good while.

J