The North Face Arnuva 100 TR

These are very durable and have lasted me for 2 seasons.

Materials: synthetic, mesh
Use: Long trail runs/endurance training
Break-in Period: none
Weight: 15 oz each size 13

These are very durable and have lasted me for 2 seasons. They are designed for logging lots of trail miles. Grip is exceptional, and you can really lock in your foot for stability (especially the heel). They breathe admirably. Lots of toe/foot scrape protection with the built in rands.

However I have severely bruised my feet in a number of places with these shoes. Smaller rocks can really shock your feet in these shoes. Note the center of the sole in the heel and the forefoot section (see picture)...very little protection in those areas. I've found myself running around gravel roads and trails with 1" sized rocks. A significant design mishap...

If you've owned or used The North Face Men's Arnuva 100 TR, please share your experience.

The North Face Men's Arnuva 100 TR

The Men's Arnuva 100 TR has been discontinued.

The North Face Men's Arnuva 100 TR is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.