The North Face Athena TriClimate Jacket

Shell Fabric HyVent® 2L, 100% Polyester
Liner Jacket Fabric Mossbud Fleece, 100% Polyester

Fabulous replacement winter jacket for daughter! My…

Summary

Fabulous replacement winter jacket for daughter! My son wanted the same jacket - got him the red one!

Pros

• Dries with hot heat for hours
  • Able to wear liner zipped out of the main jacket
  • Able to dry clean once a month

Cons

• Daughter wants to wear it during the summer
  • Shrinks when washed

I ordered my daughter this insulated jacket because it did not come with a fleece liner...it came with a light down liner. I do not allow my kids to have fleece at all. I purchased her the white winter jacket because her other winter jacket was destroyed in a laundromat tumble dryer.

My son also wanted the same winter jacket so I was actually able to order him the red one and he loves it!  My daughter has snow bib pants that she puts on first and then she manually wears the liner jacket (zipped out) and then puts the heavy insulated jacket on. My son wears the jacket with normal snow pants.

Visit The North Face's Athena TriClimate Jacket page.

The North Face is dedicated to adventurers of all sizes and ages, and the Athena Triclimate give girls and young ladies weatherproofing and warm insulation for trips into the wilds. Triclimate (three-jackets-in-one) versatility and The North Face style will have her reaching for her jacket(s) all year long.

- Mountain Gear

'The Athena Triclimate Jacket is a versatile, three-in-one jacket for girls.'

- Altrec Outdoors

On Sale. Free Shipping. The North Face Girls Athena Triclimate Jacket (Fall 2007 Discontinued) The Athena Triclimate Jacket by The North Face is a versatile, three-in-one jacket for Girls, featuring waterproof, breathable protection. Fabric: (body) 70D x 160D 4.5 oz/yd nylon faille weave (lining) taffeta (insulation) Heatseeker 100 g Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed Left forearm pocket with goggle cloth Interior security pocket Adjustable Velcro cuff Gripper powder skirt Triclimate: Zip hand pockets Contrast side panels Bound hem

The North Face Athena TriClimate Jacket

The North Face Athena TriClimate Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new component (3-in-1) jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.