The North Face Bolt

I bought these to replace my daily use Pumas. Now…

Use: Everyday

I bought these to replace my daily use Pumas. Now that it's icy and snowy outside, I needed something that had more than skate board traction, but still had the sleek style. With outstanding comfort and traction, excellent design, the Bolt is perfect for your casual day to day use.

I have yet to use these on a trail but I'm almost positive they would work great for day hikes as well.

Update: February 17, 2009

I've owned these shoes for a little over 2 years now. They are still as comfortable as day one, and the soles and stitching have held up well.

Due to the lack of breathability though, I had to lower the overall rating. When the warm summer days come around, I have to put these shoes in storage, otherwise I'd be walking around with uncomfortable, sweaty feet. Even at room temperature I've found these to be too warm and uncomfortable.

If you are like me and your feet tend to get hot, I wouldn't recommend this shoe. Otherwise, it has been decent for everyday usage.

The North Face Bolt

The Bolt has been discontinued.

The North Face Bolt is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 26, 2008 at Moosejaw.