The North Face Burst Rock Jacket - Men's

Like another review, my jacket's lining broke down…

Like another review, my jacket's lining broke down and is no longer waterproof at all. I have had several NF jackets in my time, but the technical quality of this jacket is horrible. I am now moving on from North Face to find better value for my money.

• Love the styling

• Definitely not a lifetime jacket as NF proclaims.

Welcome to Trailspace, Al. Thanks for sharing your experience with this TNF jacket. Do you have any pictures to show your jacket and how it has failed?

Al May

After a second look, my jacket is called the Burst Rock jacket. I have contacted the North Face and it looks like they are going to make a warranty claim for me. The Hyvent 2.5l membrane has broken down after 2.5 years.

1 year ago

That's great, Al! Good luck with the warranty. I'll also move your review to be under the correct model.