The North Face Cedar Mesa

I purchased men's size 11 Cedar Mesa (SMU AE3Z3F8-11)…

I purchased men's size 11 Cedar Mesa (SMU AE3Z3F8-11) hiking shoes and after the first 10 times worn, several of the little white nubs popped off the sole. Now the whole sole has separated from the body of the shoe and they are not usable.

For a high performance, high cost shoe this is not acceptable. Would never buy North Face shoes again!

I'm from the Philippines and I bought a pair of Cedar…

Use: everyday field work
Break-in Period: June 29, 2009 - August 2009

I'm from the Philippines and I bought a pair of Cedar Mesa on sale from a legitimate store. After 3 months, the vibram sole loosened (I searched for a similar sole and I guess i'ts similar with the vibram sole they used in TNF HEDGEHOG GTX XCR BOA)!

I tried to glue it but it did not work. Very BAD! Much more, even small amount of rain and water sips into the soul then quickly enters the insides that my foot is quickly wet! Furthermore, the type of sole is very slippery even on slightly wet surfaces!

I give it 2 stars for its nice fit and comfort. But the rest is just horrible!

I managed to contact North Face and they told me to try to check the warranty of the product on the store so that's what I'll do. I'm hoping this will turn out well.

The North Face Cedar Mesa

The Cedar Mesa has been discontinued.

The North Face Cedar Mesa is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 18, 2008 at Altrec Outdoors.