User Review: The North Face Women's Chilkats II Boots
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: 120 euro
A very nice boot for hiking through snow. Fits perfect. Ideal in combination with gaiters for leg-deep snow. Not designed for all year round hiking (without snow).
- Warm, comfortable, not sweaty = dry.
- Designed for low temperatures.
- No snow or melted snow enters in the boots.
- High enough.
- Light weight
- The lacing hooks could have been made of higher quality material.
- After mounting for a few hours, the shoe causes some heel pain.
White North Face Chilkat II boots.
Where to Buy
The North Face Women's Chilkats II Boots is not available from the stores we monitor.
You may want to check pricing and availability directly at these The North Face retailers:
You may be able to find it new or used at one of these sites:
Retailers: Do you sell this product? List your site here.