User Review: The North Face Women's Chilkats II Boots
Source: bought it new
Price Paid: 120 euro
A very nice boot for hiking through snow. Fits perfect. Ideal in combination with gaiters for leg-deep snow. Not designed for all year round hiking (without snow).
- Warm, comfortable, not sweaty = dry.
- Designed for low temperatures.
- No snow or melted snow enters in the boots.
- High enough.
- Light weight
- The lacing hooks could have been made of higher quality material.
- After mounting for a few hours, the shoe causes some heel pain.
White North Face Chilkat II boots.
Where to Buy
We found the The North Face Women's Chilkats II Boots at 1 outdoor retailer: