The North Face Denali Jacket

The iconic jacket in travel size. I bought this for…

Summary

The iconic jacket in travel size. I bought this for my 2-year-old, and I have not regretted it.

Pros

• Just like the big one
  • Warm
  • Washable

I bought the size 3 for my 2-year-old boy, hoping it would last a while. It has not let me down. He is 4 and it's now getting small on him but has remained in perfect condition. Non-piling fleece, warm, durable, washable.  Fashionable, still insulates when wet.

I won't get into the "North Face is too commercialized" discussion. No, this is the only TNF I have. OK, my 2YO daughter has one I guess.  They do a good job. Sometimes I want to stop trying to be different then everybody else. TNF does a really good job at making jackets and gear that are at once stylish, functional, quality, and durable.  This is definitely no exception.

I have taken it on windy, cold, and rainy trips and he's always ok. He spills grape juice on it, falls in the mud, and it always cleans up nice. I chose this over a Patagonia down poofy, for the cleansability. It doesnt matter when you're not 3 years old, but this guy has gotten worse things than grape juice on this jacket. Yay, North Face.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Denali Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 boys' review above, there are 29 reviews for other versions of the Denali Jacket. Read all reviews »