The North Face Denali Vest

I bought this vest on sale in '99 and in a large but…

Fabric: 300 Fleece

I bought this vest on sale in '99 and in a large but should have got it in a medium. I'm 5'6" and it hangs too long. To this day I wish I would have purchased the grey/blk denali jacket. I have the all-black so it shows all the attracked fuzzes. The vest keeps me very warm but my arms remain cold. I've worn it zipped inside my TNF Mountain Light Jacket many times and have never had a problem trying to stay warm. My arms may have not been as warm but the mobility received from not having sleeves increased. Really all not that big of a deal.

The insert zipper broke off my Mountain Light so now I just wear the vest as a layering two piece.

I just purchased the Marmot McCloud fleece jacket two weeks ago so I might discard the Denali Vest.

This has been the best fleece I've owned in my life!

Fabric: recycled series polartec 300 fleece

This has been the best fleece I've owned in my life! It keeps me warm and dry. I wear mine every day.

The Denali Vest worked perfect during my climb at…

Fabric: recycled series polartec 300 fleece

The Denali Vest worked perfect during my climb at Mt. Pulag, Philippines. It's ideal for keeping me warm in the not so cold mountains of the tropics.

Free Shipping. The North Face Men's Denali Vest FEATURES of The North Face Men's Denali Vest Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and chest Napoleon chest pocket Two secure-zip hand pockets Media pocket Hem cinch-cord Indicated colorways are part of our LIFE Cycle program Midweight fleece vest delivers durable comfort and warmth SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Denali Vest Average Weight: 8.82 oz / 250 g Relaxed fit Center Back Length: 27in. Body: Recycled Polartec Classic 300 Series fleece with DWR Abrasion: laundered two-ply nylon This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

- Moosejaw refers to the men's version

Wear this best-selling midweight fleece vest at the crag or on the trails for straightforward comfort and warmth. Nylon abrasion-resistant panels reinforce the shoulders for additional durability.

- The North Face refers to the men's version

The North Face Denali Vest is an all around cold weather classic that keeps you toasty warm thanks to heavyweight Polartec Classic 300 fleece.

- Mountain Gear refers to the men's version

The North Face Men's Denali Vest is ideal for mountain and town use. The ultra-warm 300-weight fleece and abrasion-reinforced shoulders withstand a lifetime of abuse. With four front pockets to stash all your snacks and electronic gadgetry, the Denali Vest warms your core during a hike or while you run errands.

- Backcountry Outlet refers to the men's version

Description of The North Face Denali Vest When a bulky down jacket is too much, but you still require exceptional warmth and comfort, the Denali is an ideal choice. Supplex nylon fabric is ultra durable and The North Face Denali Vest is designed with 300+ fleece to keep you ultra-toasty while leaving your arms free to move. Plenty of secure zipped pocket space provides room for all of your essential items and a hem cinchcord seals out cold drafts. The North Face Denali is the ultimate all-around fleece vest for any cold weather adventure. Features:Polartec 300 fleece, 300 2-ply Supplex nylon fabricHem cinchcord Left vertical chest pocket Right horizontal chest pocket Two hand pockets

- US Outdoor Store refers to the men's version