The North Face Dolomite

Foot Circumference 65 in / 165 cm 65 in / 165 cm
Stuffsack Size 8 in x 17 in / 20 cm x 43 cm 8 in x 17 in / 20 cm x 43 cm
Fabric 100% Polyester Enduralite 100% Polyester Enduralite
Price $89.00 USD $99.00 USD

Stuff sack not even close to fitting. Somebody from…

Stuff sack not even close to fitting. Somebody from North Face should have actually tried out before selling. And I can see a future problem with zipper.

I'd give it 4.5/5 stars. This seems to me a true 20-degree…

Design: Mummy Hybrid (Semi-Rectang) Long
Fill: H.O.T. SL Hollowfill
Temperature Rating: 20F
Weight: 3 lbs, 11 oz, 8x17 stuffsack
Price Paid: About $80

I'd give it 4.5/5 stars. This seems to me a true 20-degree bag. I have the men's mummy version. It is plenty warm in the cold; in fact, I usually need to unzip the bottom to vent my feet a bit, and I'm not a warm sleeper. I've slept to about 35 degrees and have been extremely comfortable.

I held back on the 5th star because the head area could be better designed (alas, you can't have it ALL for only $80!); I find myself trying to wrap the top around my head in the cold morning when I should be able to simply pull a built-in hood over my head. The fix for that is to simply wear a hat.

Inside liner is nylon and in slightly warmer temps (50s) can be a little sticky vs. a polyester "cotton-like" blend. But that's when you conveniently unzip the footbox. And the Dolomite dries quickly if wet. Shoulder room is not bad; I wear a 42" jacket. Zipper action is just "okay," but, again, this bag is still a GREAT value for the money. I'd probably buy it again.

I am a beefy guy, 181cm and around 110kg. I am a truck…

Design: semi-rectangular
Fill: H.O.T.™ SL Fill
Temperature Rating: 20°F/-7°C
Weight: 3 lbs 14 oz (1770 g)
Price Paid: 109.99 CAD

I am a beefy guy, 181cm and around 110kg. I am a truck driver (Volvo VN 670). I changed my Ozark sleeping bag (-4° C) from Walmart.

The North Face forgot to write : extrem: -7° C , comfort: +11° C , limit: +7° C. You can sleep with your boxers, t-shirt and socks to +9° C, but you must dress your jeans and fleece jacket to +4° C. I have not had a chance to test this bag at -7° C yet.

The bag is surprisingly durable. I toss and turn during sleep. Not too roomy. Silky polyester taffeta shell and liner fabric feel smooth and comfortable.
Full-length overstuffed draft tube helps retain body heat by insulating the zipper.

Easy to pack, it compresses very well, it comes with a compression carrying bag.

Awesome heatshield optimal technology™ (H.O.T. SL) synthetic insulation allows for extremely air flow venting. No condensation at all.

I bought yam orange lng rht Dolomite at La Boutique The North Face in Montreal, Canada for 109.99 CAD + tax. For my daughter I bought red-blue black lng rht Dolomite. It's strange! I cannot find on www.thenorthface.com this variant.

On www.altitude-sports.com The North Face Dolomite has temp rating : 40°F/+4°C.

Visit The North Face's Men's Dolomite page.

Pack it for a road trip or a weekend of summer camping, The North Face Dolomite 2S synthetic sleeping bag provides lightweight performance across a wide range of temperatures and uses.

- REI refers to the men's version

Car-camping and sleepovers don't require Everest-style gear, but they do call for warm, comfortable sleeping bags like The North Face Dolomite 20-Degree Synthetic. With a tapered rectangular shape that offers a lot more room than a mummy bag and wrap-around footbox zipper that lets you use the it as a comforter on warmer nights, the Dolomite's ideal for mellow three-season campground nights, and comfortable enough to throw on the couch when you're crashing at a friends' place. It's totally down for night spend under the stars, too, since the 30% recycled Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation stays warm if it gets damp, so the morning dew won't spell the end of your night's sleep.

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version

Description of The North Face Dolomite 20F Sleeping BagSlip into this classic rectangular sleeping bag and stay warm in temperatures down to 20F, or unzip it to create an extra blanket to share with a friend. A campground favorite for years, the Dolomites versatility makes this one stand out among other cold-weather sleeping bags, and blankets.FeaturesLH Left Hand Zipper RH Right Hand Zipper Heatshield Optimal Technology H.O.T. SL synthetic insulation Overlapping shingle construction Silky polyester taffeta fabric Easy-grab zipper pull tabs Adjustable drawcord top opening Lined zipper column External zippered chest pocket Two bags can zip together to form a double bag or zip open to form a blanket Full-length draft tube Hood and chest adjustable drawcord Temp Rating 40F4C Stuffsack Size 8 in. x 17 in. 20 cm x 43 cm Shoulder Circ Regular 65 in. 165 cm Long 65 in. 165 cm Shell Fabric 100 polyester Enduralite Max User Height Regular 60 in. 183 cm Long 66 in. 198 cm Hip Circ Regular 65 in. 165 cm Long 65 in. 165 cm Foot Circ Regular 65 in. 165 cm Long 65 in. 165 cm Avg Total Weight Regular 3 lbs 10 oz 1640 g Long 3 lbs 14 oz 1770 g Fill Weight Regular 2 lbs 3 oz 980 g Long 2 lbs 6 oz 1065 g External Length Regular 84 in. 213 cm Long 90 in. 228 cm

- US Outdoor Store refers to the men's version

The North Face Dolomite 20F Synthetic Sleeping Bag - Long Size The North Face Blue Kazoo 20F Synthetic Sleeping Bag Long Size comes in Tapered sport rectanglar fit for comfortable, relaxed rest. It features the Heatseeker Eco Synthetic insulation, which is not only environmentally friendly but also has a great weight-to-warmth ratio. Easily carried at only 4.86 lbs. with the included stuffsack. Cold spots are reduced with evenly distributed insulation from top to bottom. The North Face Blue Kazoo 20F Synthetic Sleeping Bag Long Size can also be used as a blanket, or laid out flat simply by unzipping the side, and wraparound foot box zipper.

- SunnySports refers to the men's version