The North Face Dolomite - Men's

Foot Circumference 65 in / 165 cm 65 in / 165 cm
Stuffsack Size 8 in x 17 in / 20 cm x 43 cm 8 in x 17 in / 20 cm x 43 cm
Fabric 100% Polyester Enduralite 100% Polyester Enduralite
Price $89.00 USD $99.00 USD

Stuff sack not even close to fitting. Somebody from…

Stuff sack not even close to fitting. Somebody from North Face should have actually tried out before selling. And I can see a future problem with zipper.

I'd give it 4.5/5 stars. This seems to me a true 20-degree…

Design: Mummy Hybrid (Semi-Rectang) Long
Fill: H.O.T. SL Hollowfill
Temperature Rating: 20F
Weight: 3 lbs, 11 oz, 8x17 stuffsack
Price Paid: About $80

I'd give it 4.5/5 stars. This seems to me a true 20-degree bag. I have the men's mummy version. It is plenty warm in the cold; in fact, I usually need to unzip the bottom to vent my feet a bit, and I'm not a warm sleeper. I've slept to about 35 degrees and have been extremely comfortable.

I held back on the 5th star because the head area could be better designed (alas, you can't have it ALL for only $80!); I find myself trying to wrap the top around my head in the cold morning when I should be able to simply pull a built-in hood over my head. The fix for that is to simply wear a hat.

Inside liner is nylon and in slightly warmer temps (50s) can be a little sticky vs. a polyester "cotton-like" blend. But that's when you conveniently unzip the footbox. And the Dolomite dries quickly if wet. Shoulder room is not bad; I wear a 42" jacket. Zipper action is just "okay," but, again, this bag is still a GREAT value for the money. I'd probably buy it again.

I am a beefy guy, 181cm and around 110kg. I am a truck…

Design: semi-rectangular
Fill: H.O.T.™ SL Fill
Temperature Rating: 20°F/-7°C
Weight: 3 lbs 14 oz (1770 g)
Price Paid: 109.99 CAD

I am a beefy guy, 181cm and around 110kg. I am a truck driver (Volvo VN 670). I changed my Ozark sleeping bag (-4° C) from Walmart.

The North Face forgot to write : extrem: -7° C , comfort: +11° C , limit: +7° C. You can sleep with your boxers, t-shirt and socks to +9° C, but you must dress your jeans and fleece jacket to +4° C. I have not had a chance to test this bag at -7° C yet.

The bag is surprisingly durable. I toss and turn during sleep. Not too roomy. Silky polyester taffeta shell and liner fabric feel smooth and comfortable.
Full-length overstuffed draft tube helps retain body heat by insulating the zipper.

Easy to pack, it compresses very well, it comes with a compression carrying bag.

Awesome heatshield optimal technology™ (H.O.T. SL) synthetic insulation allows for extremely air flow venting. No condensation at all.

I bought yam orange lng rht Dolomite at La Boutique The North Face in Montreal, Canada for 109.99 CAD + tax. For my daughter I bought red-blue black lng rht Dolomite. It's strange! I cannot find on this variant.

On The North Face Dolomite has temp rating : 40°F/+4°C.

The North Face Men's Dolomite

The Men's Dolomite has been discontinued.

The North Face Men's Dolomite is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 7, 2016 at REI.

If you're looking for a new 3-season synthetic sleeping bag, check out the best reviewed current models.

Backpacker's Pantry Charros Beans & Rice Review