The North Face El Porto Convertible Sandal

In a bind because of dropping a dumbbell on my big…

In a bind because of dropping a dumbbell on my big toe, keeping me out of any closed toe shoes and needing something to wear for upcoming 2 days at Disneyland, I tried on 20+ pair of sandals including Birkenstock at multiple stores. I was shocked at the comfort and affordable price of these.

Yes, I liked them better than the expensive Birkenstocks! These were the only sandals that allowed me to walk with a natural gait. Two full days in Disneyland with very little break in time was a breeze. Very unexpected.

Highly recommended. Nice "cushy" feel.

I spend a lot of time out on the trail that is usually…

I spend a lot of time out on the trail that is usually wet with stream crossings; these have been my favorite water sandals. A lot of them claim to have sticky rubber, but for those situations where the rocks are big and smooth, slippery and wet, even with some moss, these had the securest grip.

I came across these sandals a couple of years ago…

I came across these sandals a couple of years ago on an end of summer sale rack at a sporting goods store. They are wonderful. Comfortable from the start with just a little bit of break in. When everyone else is complaining of tired feet after a day of fishing, boating, hiking, and running after the kids, I'm still very comfortable.

Great support, excellent multi-purpose sole, fully adjustable. These are also my "go to" sandals for a day of errand running, a day of shopping, and for house cleaning day - anytime I have to be on my feet for extended periods of time. Wish I could find more!

The North Face El Porto Convertible Sandal

The El Porto Convertible Sandal has been discontinued.

The North Face El Porto Convertible Sandal is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 10, 2011 at US Outdoor Store.

If you're looking for a new sport sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.