The North Face El Porto Convertible Sandal

In a bind because of dropping a dumbbell on my big…

In a bind because of dropping a dumbbell on my big toe, keeping me out of any closed toe shoes and needing something to wear for upcoming 2 days at Disneyland, I tried on 20+ pair of sandals including Birkenstock at multiple stores. I was shocked at the comfort and affordable price of these.

Yes, I liked them better than the expensive Birkenstocks! These were the only sandals that allowed me to walk with a natural gait. Two full days in Disneyland with very little break in time was a breeze. Very unexpected.

Highly recommended. Nice "cushy" feel.

I spend a lot of time out on the trail that is usually…

I spend a lot of time out on the trail that is usually wet with stream crossings; these have been my favorite water sandals. A lot of them claim to have sticky rubber, but for those situations where the rocks are big and smooth, slippery and wet, even with some moss, these had the securest grip.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All El Porto Convertible Sandal versions

In addition to the 2 men's reviews above, there is 1 review for another version of the El Porto Convertible Sandal. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used The North Face Men's El Porto Convertible Sandal, please share your experience.

The North Face Men's El Porto Convertible Sandal

The Men's El Porto Convertible Sandal has been discontinued.

The North Face Men's El Porto Convertible Sandal is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 6, 2008 at Ramsey Outdoor.

If you're looking for a new sport sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.