The North Face El Porto Convertible Sandal

I came across these sandals a couple of years ago…

I came across these sandals a couple of years ago on an end of summer sale rack at a sporting goods store. They are wonderful. Comfortable from the start with just a little bit of break in. When everyone else is complaining of tired feet after a day of fishing, boating, hiking, and running after the kids, I'm still very comfortable.

Great support, excellent multi-purpose sole, fully adjustable. These are also my "go to" sandals for a day of errand running, a day of shopping, and for house cleaning day - anytime I have to be on my feet for extended periods of time. Wish I could find more!

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All El Porto Convertible Sandal versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 2 reviews for other versions of the El Porto Convertible Sandal. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used The North Face Women's El Porto Convertible Sandal, please share your experience.

The North Face Women's El Porto Convertible Sandal

The Women's El Porto Convertible Sandal has been discontinued.

The North Face Women's El Porto Convertible Sandal is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 10, 2011 at US Outdoor Store.

If you're looking for a new sport sandal, check out the best reviewed current models.