The North Face Electra

Weight 1 lb 13 oz / 900 g
Capacity 730 cu in / 12 L
Fabric 600D Polyester, 1200D Polyester

I was looking for a small backpack as I am a petite…

Price Paid: $65 incl taxes

I was looking for a small backpack as I am a petite person, so I went on line as I couldn't find anything in any of the stores I went to. I saw this one on line and it looked like it was just what I was looking for.

Unfortunately no one would ship it to me because I am from Canada. So I was at one of the sports shop here and I was telling the salesperson about this backpack. He went on line to one of their distributors and was able to order it for me.

I just got back from a trip to New York with it and I absolutely love it. It is so comfortable I didn't even know I was carrying this around with me all day.

The only thing I don't like is that there is nowhere to put a water bottle on it. I hope they will design a new one someday and have a space for water.

Besides that I highly recomend it for anyone, especially if you are a small person. When they called to order this for me the only ones that this company stocked is in black. I wish I could get a colored one because I would order another one.

Visit The North Face's Electra page.

Stay active and busy and have a bag that keeps pace - with the utility pocket-laden, women-specific Electra backpack from The North Face. Slide into the shoulder straps - designed just for women - and never lose track of your school papers and supplies with the multiple internal pockets and organizers, side pockets, and accessory pockets.

- Mountain Gear

Designed specifically to fit a woman's profile, this comfortable daypack has a yoke-style shoulder harness for a sleek design and all-around functionality. Store large items in the main compartment and still have space for additional gear in the other roomy compartment and duo side pockets.

- SunnySports

The North Face Electra is sleek and functional. The main compartment has enough room for your hiking essentials, while a smaller pocket keeps your camera and snacks readily accessible. Dual zippered side pockets are perfect for storing items on the go. A comfortable stitched foam back panel makes this hiking backpack well suited for half-day to full day adventures.

- Rocky Mountain Trail

On Sale. Free Shipping. The North Face Women's Electra Backpack DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Electra Backpack Comfortable, stitched foam back panel Women-specific, yoke-style shoulder harness Large main compartment with organization and internal zippered stash pocket Quilted, zippered side pockets Zippered front drop pocket with internal mesh pocket The SPECS Average Weight: 1 lb 13 oz / 900 g Volume: 730 cubic inches / 12 liter Dimension: 16in. x 10in. x 6in. / 41 x 25 x 15 cm Fabric: 600D polyester, 1200D polyester This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

The North Face Electra

The North Face Electra is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new daypack (under 2,000 cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.