The North Face Electra

Weight 1 lb 13 oz / 900 g
Capacity 730 cu in / 12 L
Fabric 600D Polyester, 1200D Polyester

I was looking for a small backpack as I am a petite…

Price Paid: $65 incl taxes

I was looking for a small backpack as I am a petite person, so I went on line as I couldn't find anything in any of the stores I went to. I saw this one on line and it looked like it was just what I was looking for.

Unfortunately no one would ship it to me because I am from Canada. So I was at one of the sports shop here and I was telling the salesperson about this backpack. He went on line to one of their distributors and was able to order it for me.

I just got back from a trip to New York with it and I absolutely love it. It is so comfortable I didn't even know I was carrying this around with me all day.

The only thing I don't like is that there is nowhere to put a water bottle on it. I hope they will design a new one someday and have a space for water.

Besides that I highly recomend it for anyone, especially if you are a small person. When they called to order this for me the only ones that this company stocked is in black. I wish I could get a colored one because I would order another one.

The North Face Electra

The North Face Electra is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new daypack (under 2,000 cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.