The North Face Endeavor Mid II

I had read that you can take some soft-sided boots…

I had read that you can take some soft-sided boots out of the box and wear them hiking the next day...but could not believe it until now. After looking for months on end, trying on tons of boots, I found the Endeavor Mid II at my local sporting goods store by chance.  The minute I put it on, my body relaxed and my feet were in heaven, I finally found my most comfortable boots yet.

Lightweight, easy to lace, correct last, no toe rubbing, comfy, comfy, comfy...the Endeavor fulfilled my wishes.  Gone were the blisters. I am currently looking for my second pair as a back-up.

So hooray for Endeavor Mid II.  If I could give it five stars I would.

Taking it outside, the supportive Women's Endeavor Mid II Hiking Boots from The North Face features a high abrasion resistant and grippy UltrATAC(TM) rubber outsole to keep you right side up with Mother Earth. Ideal for swift moving athletes, its split suede leather upper with breathable air mesh sports a gusseted tongue that provides protection from unwanted debris.

- Altrec Outdoors

New supportive, mid-cut, light hiking boot features a highly abrasion resistant UltrATAC rubber outsole and breathable mesh upper, ideal for fast moving athletes. Women-specific fit.

- The North Face

The North Face Endeavor Mid II

The Endeavor Mid II has been discontinued.

The North Face Endeavor Mid II is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 30, 2011 at Altrec Outdoors.